Our client in the Digital & Mobile Consulting space is looking to add a NodeJS Developer to their team.
Experience building server applications with Node.js, working with the AWS Development stack, including: Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, Cognito, Mobile Analytics, EC2, and RDS.
- 4-6 years of professional experience building server applications with Node.js
- Experience working with the AWS Development stack, including: Lambda, API Gateway, DynamoDB, Cognito, Mobile Analytics, EC2, and RDS
- Experience working with some of the following technologies:
Relational databases: MySQL, or PostgreSQL or Oracle
Document-based data stores: MongoDB or CouchDB
Key-value stores: DynamoDB, Redis, Memcached
Familiarity w/ front-end web technologies:
- Strong familiarity with *nix command line operations
- Experience using Git and standard Git Flow methodologies
- Strong foundational knowledge of Computer Science topics like: data structures and algorithms; software design patterns like: MVC, MVVM; and network communications topics like: TCP/IP, UDP, RTMP, etc.
- Extensive experience working on Scrum teams
- Experience with Unit Testing