Remote IOS Developer developing with Swift, OOP and in a Agile working environment.
Looking for a Sr. Mobile Developer (iOS) to their team. The responsibilities of this position are to work through all aspects of the application lifecycle and write clean code in order to create functional mobile apps. The Sr. Mobile Developer must work collaboratively with other developers and product teams to ensure the applications are up-to-date with the latest technology trends and protocol and industry standards are met. Will write unit and UI tests to identify possible bugs and optimize UI performance.
- 3+ years of professional work experience developing mobile apps in IOS
Consumer app experience
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App Store – provide URL
- In-depth knowledge of Swift
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment