Our client in the Streaming Media Industry is looking to add a Sr. Machine Learning Engineer to their team. The ML Engineer will help build and maintain frameworks to model, evaluate, and deploy Client models.
- 5-10 years industry experience working on statistical analysis and supervised machine learning methods
- Part of a team building consumer-facing products at scale, including deployment and monitoring
- Proficient in at least one of the following languages – Python, R, Scala.
- Exposure to Client libraries such as sklearn, lightgbm, xgboost, randomforest,e1071, dpylr, caret and mice.
- Experience with SQL (e.g. postgres, snowflake, etc)
- Familiar with Classification, Clustering, Regression and basic Client techniques
- Exposure to NLP libraries such as spaCy,nltk, gensim, tm, quanteda
- Experienced in handling complex data sets and productizing machine learning algorithms
- High volume streaming is important
- Collaborate with product managers, data scientists and other engineers
- Work on the recommendation engine, NLP and clustering algorithms
- Develop pipelines and tools to automate model deployment
- Collaborate with your team on architecture & implementation
- Using statistical analysis to make recommendations and drive product feature development