Our client in the Medical Device space is looking to add an Engineering Test Manager to their team.
Exciting opportunity for an Engineering Test Manager to work in a dynamic Medical Device R&D environment. This unique opportunity has high visibility within the company and plays a vital role in the success of our products. This is a great opportunity to utilize your solid technical capabilities and leadership skills to guide a Design Verification team for products that truly make a difference.
- Minimum 5 years of Test Engineering experience in an R&D environment for an electrical-mechanical device (medical preferred)
- The capability to create and clearly explain team objectives and write procedures for others to follow
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve with a deep understanding of engineering fundamentals
- The knack for motivating a team and ability to estimate team effort and create predictable schedules
- Broad measurement instrument knowledge and experience with data analysis
- Knowledge of FDA’s Quality System Regulations (QSR’s) and/or ISO 13485 preferred
- Lead and mentor a team of Test Engineers and Technicians to build comprehensive test suites to verify functionality of breakthrough medical products
- Partner with Project Managers, System Engineers, and other technical leads to plan and execute on project goals
- Develop robust test plans, strategies, and reports
- Help define product requirements to ensure the requirement set is complete and testable